Wolfgang Halbig's 16 Unanswered Questions
I have tried, as have others, but we simply don't have any answers for these!
Wolfgang Halbig's 16 Unanswered Questions That Demand Truth on Sandy Hook first appeared on SandyHookJustice.com. They follow:
- Who directed the New Haven FBI field offices to classify [in the sense of restricting access to information about] the Sandy Hook Elementary School Shooting on Dec 14, 2012?
- Why would the FBI classify the Sandy Hook Elementary School Shooting when they did not classify the Columbine shooting, which also was a mass casualty shooting incident?
- Who on Dec. 14, 2012 was the Incident Commander (as required by the Federal Emergency Management Administration) in directing the mass casualty shooting incident at the Sandy Hook Elementary School?
- Who on Dec. 14, 2012 at the Incident Command Center made the ordering of porta potties a high priority, since they were delivered within 3 hours of the school shooting?
- Who ordered those porta potties from Southbury, Ct?
- When I called the porta pottie company after searching for over a week as to who and when they were ordered, I was told that it is classified and they are not allowed to share that information with me.
- The next morning I received a phone call from the Southbury Police Department at my home telling me not to call that company again since I was harassing them.
- High priority for toilets — but not for Life Star Trauma helicopters or paramedics?
- Why did they not request Life Star helicopters, knowing that children and school staff were seriously injured and clinging to life? Who made the determination not to request them?
- Why did they not allow the paramedics and the EMTs inside the Sandy Hook School to treat the seriously injured or those children and school staff clinging to life? Who made this decision?
- Who declared all 20 children and six school staff members legally dead within the first 8 minutes?
- Who was the Certified Environmental Bio-Hazard Decontamination company contracted by the Newtown Public Schools to remove 45–65 gallons of blood, skull fragments, brain tissues, bodily fluids, blood-soaked carpets and any other materials to be decontaminated inside the Sandy Hook School?
- Why does an off-duty lieutenant from the Newtown Police Department refuse to leave his off-duty work assignment at a construction site on Dec. 14, 2012 when hearing that shots have been fired at the Sandy Hook Elementary School?
- Who at the Newtown Public Schools notified in writing (as required by CT law) all of the parents who had children attending the Sandy Hook Elementary School as well as every school staff member every school year of all the potentially life threatening chemical hazards? The school had high levels of lead paint throughout the entire building, asbestos in the ceiling and floor tile, asbestos in the insulation and very high levels of PCB.
- Who provided the urgent medical care to the two children who were not transported to the Danbury Trauma Center until an hour after the school was deemed safe for that 15-mile drive?
- Who treated those two children who had been shot multiple times (three to 11 times) since they did not allow the paramedics and EMTs inside the Sandy Hook Elementary School?
- Why did the parents of the two children who died at the Danbury hospital not allow their children to donate their organs to other children waiting for the gift of life?
- What happened to the 500 children and 60 school staff members from Sandy Hook Elementary School on Dec. 14, 2012? No videos show any evacuations.
- Who was the police officer calling in to the Newtown Police dispatcher stating in his words that he has multiple weapons, he has a rifle and a shotgun — and who had that rifle and the shotgun (as the chain of evidence should show) that was found in classroom eight (8)?
- At 9:45:21 am on Dec. 14, 2012, why would a police officer by the name of Lt. Vanghele from the Newtown Police Department after finding a kindergarten female child in the hallway make her go into room eight (8) and leave her? Room eight is a gruesome crime scene with dead children and school staff. Why?
- Why would two CT State Troopers enter room ten (10) at 9:55:31 am on Dec. 14, 2012 — a gruesome crime scene with dead bodies of children and school staff – and tell a kindergarten boy they found in the bathroom (whose name is redacted, but who is referred to as "them") to stay and they will be back when it is safe?